- Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
- Whisk mustard, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, 3 tablespoons water and the hot mustard or horseradish together. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Arrange salmon fillets on lined baking sheet.
- Whisk the 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar, fresh thyme and 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup together to blend.
- Spread mixture evenly over each fillet (about 1/2 tablespoon each).
- Place in the oven and bake until salmon is just opaque in the center; approximately 14-20 minutes depending on thickness.
- Transfer salmon to plates, spoon mustard-horseradish sauce over the top or along the side.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: baking sheet lined with foil, 2 small mixing bowls
|-||1 cup Dijon mustard |
|-||3 tablespoons maple syrup plus 1 1/2 tablespoon(s)|
|-||3 tablespoons water|
|-||2 tablespoons german hot mustard or horseradish sauce|
|-||6 salmon fillets 8 oz. each|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar |
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons thyme - fresh, chopped|