- Combine all ingredients except the beer in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the beer.
- Poke holes throughout the meat with a fork. Place the meat in a dish or pan with sides. Do not use plastic.
- Pour the marinade over the meat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Remove every 30 minutes and turn the meat in the marinade.
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and cook as desired.
- Discard used marinade. Do not reuse.
|Cook Time: 20 minutes|
|-||1 teaspoon ground ginger|
|-||1/2 cup orange marmalade|
|-||4 cloves garlic, minced|
|-||2 tablespoons brown sugar|
|-||3 tablespoons soy sauce|
|-||1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
|-||2 teaspoons dry mustard|
|-||1 cup beer|