- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in skillet.
- Add nutmeg and stir in wine. Add scallops, turning to coat. Remove from heat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in small bowl in microwave.
- Stir in breadcrumbs and nuts and sprinkle over the scallops.
- Place skillet in oven and bake 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Serve with lemon risotto or hot, cooked pasta.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: ovenproof skillet, small bowl
|-||5 tablespoons unsalted butter - divided|
|-||1/2 cup white wine - dry|
|-||1/4 cup half-n-half |
|-||2 teaspoons thyme - fresh|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/2 teaspoon pepper |
|-||1 pound bay scallops |
|-||1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs |
|-||1/4 cup almonds |
|-||1/2 teaspoon nutmeg - slivered, finely chopped|