- Butter baking sheet.
- Combine corn syrup and sugar in mixing bowl. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stir and place back in the microwave for an additional 2 minutes on high.
- Stir in peanuts and microwave on high for 4 minutes or until mixture becomes a golden brown.
- Add vanilla and butter, stirring until butter is completely melted. Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir in baking soda.
- Quickly spread out evenly on greased baking sheet.
- Let cool completely and then break into small pieces to serve.
|Prep Time: 1 minute|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: medium glass mixing bowl, baking sheet with sides
|-||1 cup sugar |
|-||1/2 cup light corn syrup |
|-||1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts |
|-||1 tablespoon butter |
|-||1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract |
|-||1 teaspoon baking soda |