- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of margarine, one tablespoon on olive oil over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and green onions and sauté until the mushrooms start to brown, approximately 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flour then pour in the milk and stir to combine, keep stirring until it becomes thick, approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In another medium skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of margarine or butter over medium heat.
- Add eggs and cook, stirring gently until soft scrambled.
- Add in the mushroom mixture and stir to combine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Top with the egg mixture, half of the cheese, sprinkle with ham and then the rest of the cheese.
- Sprinkle green onion over the top and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: baking sheet, 2 skillets
|-||4 tablespoons butter or margarine - divided|
|-||1 tablespoon olive oil |
|-||2 tablespoons flour |
|-||1/3 cup milk |
|-||6 eggs - beaten|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|
|-||8 ounces mushrooms - sliced|
|-||1 12 inch pizza crust|
|-||2 cups ham - cooked and diced|
|-||1 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded|
|-||1 cup Swiss cheese - shredded|
|-||1/4 cup green onions - sliced, plus more for garnish|