- Cut loaf of bread in half.
- Cut in half horizontally through the middle.
- Butter outside of bottom half and place on the panini pan.
- Spread mustard on the top side of the bread in the pan.
- Layer cheese over the mustard, then the carmelized onion, then cranberries and then the pear.
- Top with six more slices of cheese.
- Top with the top half of the bread.
- Butter the outside all over.
- Turn heat onto medium, press the panini press on top and grill until the bottom is golden brown, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Flip the sandwich over, press and grill the second side.
- Serve warm.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: panini press
|-||6 slices turkey - thin sliced, left over turkey works great|
|-||1 tablespoon brown mustard - spicy|
|-||12 slices Muenster cheese - thin sliced|
|-||1/2 onion - thin sliced and sauteed in olive oil for 15 minutes|
|-||1/2 cup cranberry sauce|
|-||1/2 pear - skinned, sliced thin|
|-||1/2 loaf of your favorite unslliced bread - peasant bread|