- Put popped popcorn in a large roasting pan.
- Place corn syrup and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Heat until boiling, stirring continually. Remove pan from heat.
- Stir in marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla until combined. Add a few drops of food coloring until you get the color you would like.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn. Stir until evenly coated. Allow to cool until mixture can be handled easily.
- Grease hands lightly with butter to prevent popcorn mixture from sticking. Press into balls of desired size. Place balls on a sheet of greased, waxed paper and allow to dry.
|Cook Time: 15 minutes|
Container: medium suacepan, large roasting pan
Serving Size: 1 each
|-||20 cups popped popcorn|
|-||1 1/2 cups light corn syrup|
|-||1 1/2 cups sugar|
|-||7 ounces marshmallow creme|
|-||2 tablespoons butter|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla|
|-|| food coloring|