- Cream brown sugar, sugar, and oil together.
- Beat in the vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat in eggs, one egg at a time.
- Add the flour and beat just until ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Pour this dough into a large bowl and add the oatmeal, corn flakes, raisins, chocolate chips, and coconut. Stir by hand until all ingredients are evenly mixed.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of dough on to an ungreased cookie sheet. Be sure to leave sufficient space around each cookie to allow for them to spread when baking.
- Place cookies into an oven preheated to 375° F and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on a cooling rack before storing.
|Prep Time: 1.5 hours|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
Container: Cookie Sheet
Serving Size: 1
|-||2 cups brown sugar|
|-||2 cups sugar|
|-||2 cups vegetable oil|
|-||2 teaspoons vanilla|
|-||2 teaspoons baking soda|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||4 cups flour|
|-||1 1/2 cups oatmeal|
|-||4 cups corn flakes|
|-||1 cup raisins|
|-||12 ounces chocolate chips|
|-||1 pound coconut|