- Place the shortening, sugar, and eggs in a mixing bowl and beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the flour, cream of tarter, soda, and salt to the creamed mixture. Beat until well mixed.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together until cinnamon is evenly distributed.
- Roll dough into balls and then roll the balls in the cinnamon and sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place in an oven preheated to 400° F and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: Cookie Sheets
Serving Size: 1
|-||1 cup shortening|
|-||1 1/2 cups sugar|
|-||2 3/4 cups flour|
|-||2 teaspoons cream of tartar|
|-||1 teaspoon soda|
|-||1/4 teaspoon salt|
|-||2 teaspoons cinnamon|
|-||2 tablespoons sugar|