- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat inside of pan with vegetable spray.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, tomato sauce, uncooked rolled oats, onion, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add ground turkey to egg mixture and mix until well blended.
- Place 1/2 of turkey mixture (or approximately 2 cups) into prepared pan.
- Pat turkey mixture into the bottom of the pan and create an indentation through the center of the loaf.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the prepared spinach sauce and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese.
- Cover with remaining turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle top of meat loaf with remaining cheese.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of spinach sauce.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Remove meat loaf from oven. Allow meat loaf to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with meat loaf.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Serving Size: 1 slice
|-||1 pound ground turkey|
|-||1 egg, slightly beaten|
|-||1/2 cup tomato sauce|
|-||1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats|
|-||1/2 cup minced onion|
|-||1/2 teaspoon minced garlic|
|-||1/2 teaspoon salt|
|-||1/4 teaspoon black pepper|
|-||15 ounces prepared spinach sauce|
|-||1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese|