- Slice avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the green insides into a medium bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork to break it apart.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- If you like a creamier guacamole, beat with a hand mixer. For a chunkier texture, continue to combine with a fork until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve with chips as an appetizer or with Mexican foods as a condiment.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Container: medium mixing bowl, hand mixer
|-||3 avocados - ripe|
|-||1 teaspoon salt |
|-||1/2 lime - juiced|
|-||1/4 cup salsa - your favorite variety|