- Cut up the peppers and onions. Dice the jalapeno. Set these ingredients aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add in the corn, bell pepper and onions.
- Turn down the heat to medium and cook the vegetables for approximately 10 minutes, stir frequently. The vegetables should be cook until just tender.
- Add the salsa and jalapeno. Stir and continue to cook until all ingredients are hot.
- Serve immediately while still warm.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: large skillet
|-||3 tablespoons butter |
|-||10 ounces frozen corn - thawed|
|-||1 red bell pepper - chopped|
|-||3 green onions - chopped|
|-||1 jalapeño - seeded and diced|
|-||1/2 cup salsa - favorite variety|
|-|| salt and pepper to taste|