- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan, cook the celery and onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in the sour cream, milk, cream of chicken soup, chicken, mushrooms, peas, and noodles.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top with cheese and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Container: saucepan, 2-quart casserole
Serving Size: 1 cup
|-||8 ounces egg noodles |
|-||2 cups chicken - cooked and cubed|
|-||1/2 cup celery - chopped|
|-||1/2 cup onion - chopped|
|-||2 tablespoons butter or margarine |
|-||1/2 cup sour cream |
|-||1 can cream of chicken soup |
|-||3/4 cup milk |
|-||8 ounces mushrooms - sliced|
|-||1 cup peas - frozen or canned|
|-||1 cup parmesan cheese - grated|