- Melt butter and marshmallows together either in the microwave or on the stove top until smooth. Stir often.
- In a large bowl combine the rice krispies and candy coated chocolate pieces.
- When the marshmallows are melted and smooth, add a couple drops of yellow and red food coloring to turn it orange. Mix thoroughly. You can make it as dark as you wish.
- Pour marshmallow mixture on to the rice krispies and chocolates. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a buttered jelly roll pan.
- With buttered hands, press the mixture into the pan.
- While they are still warm, decorate the top with candy corns - optional.
- Put in the refrigerator until set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: jelly roll pan
|-||1/2 cup butter |
|-||16 ounces marshmallows |
|-||10 cups rice crispies cereal |
|-||14 ounces candy coated chocolate candies|
|-|| Red and yellow food coloring as needed|
|-|| Candy corn for decorating|