- Mix pretzels, melted butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a 9x13x2 baking pan and place in a 350Â° F. preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and remaining 1/2 cup sugar. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread on top of pretzel crust. Refrigerate.
- Combine Jello with hot water. Stir until dissolved.
- Fold in frozen raspberries.
- Pour over cooled cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve..
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: 9 x 13 x 2 baking pan
Serving Size: 1 piece
|-||1/2 cup butter, melted|
|-||1 cup sugar|
|-||1 1/2 cups pretzels, coarsely crushed|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese, softened|
|-||12 ounces whipped topping|
|-||2 packages raspberry Jello (3.5 ounces each)|
|-||2 cups hot water|
|-||10 ounces raspberries, frozen|