- Place the drummies on a broiler pan, allowing space between each.
- Preheat the broiler. Place the broiler pan under the broiler so that the drummies are approximately 6 inches from the heat. Broil for 9 or 10 minutes, until drummies are nicely browned. Turn several times to brown the drummies evenly.
- After broiling, place the drummies in a 3 quart slow cooker.
- Mix the barbecue sauce, chili sauce, honey, garlic, and pepper in a bowl and then pour over the drummies in the slow cooker.
- Place the cover on the slow cooker, turn it on low and cook for 4 to 5 hours. Or, turn on high for 1 hour and then turn it down and cook for 2 to 3 hours on low.
- Check for doneness and then leave the drummies in the slow cooker to keep them warm while serving.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 4 hours
Container: 3 quart slow cooker
Serving Size: 3 pieces
|-||3 pounds chicken drummies|
|-||1 1/4 cups barbecue sauce|
|-||2 tablespoons chili sauce|
|-||1/4 cup honey|
|-||2 teaspoons minced garlic|
|-||1/8 teaspoon pepper|