- Mix the barbecue sauce and taco seasoning in the small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Combine chicken breasts and barbecue mixture in large plastic bag; seal. Gently turn bag to coat chicken breasts with marinade.
- Place on a plate and put in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and place on (pre-heated) grill on medium. Grill each side for about 10 minutes or until chicken is done or no longer pink in the center.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite side.
|Container: large resealable plastic bag, small mixing bowl|
|-||1 cup barbecue sauce|
|-||1 package of your favorite taco seasoning|
|-||1 package boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4-5 breast)|