- Pre-heat oven to 350Â°
- Roll sugar cookie dough into an 11x9 inch rectangle or a 12 inch circle.
- Place the dough onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until light golden brown.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- When the cookie crust is cool, spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Leave a 1/4 inch of crust showing around the edge.
- Top with assorted fruit.
- Place jelly and lemon juice in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 45 seconds in the microwave.
- Pour this over the fruit.
- Chill until ready to serve.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: 11x9 baking sheet, small mixing bowl, microwave safe bowl
|-||1 package (16.5 oz.) sugar cookie dough roll|
|-||8 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||1/4 cup sugar|
|-||1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|-||2 fresh peaches - pitted and sliced|
|-||1 quart fresh strawberries - hulled and sliced|
|-||2 cups fresh bing cherries - pitted and halved|
|-||1/2 cup peach jelly|
|-||1 tablespoon lemon juice|