- Combine ham, butter, onions and Worcestershire sauce in a skillet.
- Cook over medium heat until the onions are tender.
- Place in a large slow cooker.
- In a saucepan, heat soup, milk and cheese on medium heat until the cheese has melted.
- Pour over the ham mixture in the slow cooker.
- Combine the potatoes and sour cream.
- Spread the potatoes over the mixture in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle bacon over the top.
- Cover, cook on low 3-4 hours or until the cheese mixture bubbles to the top.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 3 hours
Container: slow cooker, large skillet, saucepan
|-||4 cups cooked ham - cubed|
|-||4 tablespoons butter or margarine|
|-||1/2 cup onion - chopped|
|-||1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce |
|-||2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans of cream of mushroom soup|
|-||1 cup milk|
|-||2 cups processed cheese - cubed|
|-||9 medium potatoes - peeled, cooked and mashed|
|-||1 pint sour cream|
|-||4 strips bacon - browned and crumbled|