- Bake cake according to package directions.
- When cooled, place on a platter and poke holes all over the top with a skewer.
- Pour prepared gelatin over the top, approximately 1 cup. The rest can be refrigerated.
- Cut or tear the cake into cubes, set aside.
- Prepare instant pudding according to package directions.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
- In a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl, place a layer of the cake in the bottom and slightly up the sides.
- Then spoon a layer of pudding over the cake, then a layer of raspberries and blueberries.
- Repeat the layers three times.
- Top all with non dairy whipped topping and garnish with berries and mint if desired.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Container: large trifle or glass bowl, two medium bowl, angle food cake pan
|-||1 box angel food cake mix|
|-||1 package (4.6 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling|
|-||5 packages (6 oz.) blueberries|
|-||5 packages (6 oz.) raspberries|
|-||8 ounces non dairy whipped topping|
|-||1 package (2.3 oz) raspberry or strawberry gelatin - prepared with water but not gelled or set|
|-|| mint and berries for garnish - optional|