- Combine tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and cayenne in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium.
- In another small bowl, combine mustard, honey and garlic.
- Place chops on grill.
- Grill 4-5 minutes and turn.
- Brush with mustard mixture.
- Grill another 4 minutes, turn and brush the grilled side with the rest of the mixture.
- Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and serve with two tomato salsa.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: two small mixing bowls, grill
|-|| TWO TOMATO SALSA:|
|-||1 small container grape tomatoes - cut into 1/4|
|-||1/2 jar sundried tomatoes, packed in oil - drained and chopped|
|-||1/4 cup fresh basil - chopped and extra for garnish|
|-||1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper|
|-||2 tablespoons Dijon mustard |
|-||2 tablespoons honey|
|-||1 teaspoon garlic - minced|
|-||4 boneless pork chop - thick cut|