- In medium bowl, mix the sugar, vanilla, and tequila; set aside.
- Cut the pineapple into large chunks; then add the chunks to the tequila marinade. Stir, cover with plastic wrap, and set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the pineapple from the refrigerator and thread the chunks onto skewers.
- Place the skewers on the grill and baste with the marinade.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on each side, turning only once.
- Remove from the grill and serve warm.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: medium bowl
|-||1 fresh, whole pineapple|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-||1/2 cup tequila|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract|