- Mix coleslaw, chestnuts and red pepper with mayonnaise and soy sauce that has been blended together.
- In small bowl mix together soy sauce, honey, oil and garlic.
- Place tenders on grill on medium heat. Brush with soy mixture. Close grill lid, grill for 5 minutes. Open, turn tenders when nicely browned and brush other side with soy mixture. Close grill, cook for 5 more minutes. Brush again and remove when nicely browned and cooked through.
- Toast buns for 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Place 2-3 tenders on each bun; top with coleslaw mixture.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: grill, small mixing bowl
|-||2 tablespoons soy sauce|
|-||3 teaspoons honey|
|-||3 teaspoons sesame oil|
|-||1 teaspoon crushed garlic, 1 clove minced|
|-||6 ounces chicken tenders, 4-6 tenders|
|-|| hamburger buns|
|-||1 cup coleslaw mix|
|-||1/2 can waterchestnuts, chopped|
|-||1/2 red pepper, chopped|
|-||3 tablespoons mayonnaise|
|-||2 tablespoons sweet teryaki sauce|