- In medium saucepan, whisk together pineapple juice, chili sauce, vinegar, soy sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer until 1/2 - 3/4 cup remain.
- Transfer to medium bowl, whisk in mustard and sesame oil, allow to cool to room temperature.
- Brush both sides of chicken breasts with mixture of tarragon, salt and pepper. Lay breasts seasoned side down on grill over direct medium heat. Cook for 5-8 minutes, until nicely browned.
- Sprinkle the rest of the seasoning on top of each breast and turn to finish cooking.
- Cook until no longer pink in the middle, about another 5 minutes.
- Remove to cutting board, let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into bite size chunks.
- In large serving bowl, combine greens, chicken, almonds (or pinenuts), tomato and cucumber. Drizzle with dressing, toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: Medium saucepan, Large serving bowl, Medium Bowl
|-||3/4 cup pineapple juice|
|-||2 tablespoons thai style chili sauce|
|-||2 tablespoons white wine vinegar|
|-||1 tablespoon soy sauce|
|-||1 tablespoon Dijon mustard |
|-||1 teaspoon sesame oil|
|-|| CHICKEN AND MAIN INGREDIENTS|
|-||1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted (or pinenuts)|
|-||1 tomato, cut up, or grape tomatoes|
|-||4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 6 oz. ea.|
|-||1 1/2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped|
|-||2 teaspoons kosher salt|
|-||4 cups mixed greens|
|-||1 cucumber, thinly sliced|
|-|| ground black pepper|
|-|| olive oil|