- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add frog legs, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sauté each side about 5 minutes or until golden brown. (Note: Don't have heat too high or it will splatter all over.) May cover while browning.
- Remove legs, set aside on a platter.
- Clean skillet. Put in oil and butter, add shallots and garlic, sauté until tender. Sprinkle with flour.
- Stirring, slowly whisk in chicken stock. Keep whisking as it thickens, turn down heat to low.
- Add Old Bay Seasoning, tomatoes, parsley and paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: Medium Skillet
|-||2 pounds frog legs|
|-||2 tablespoons olive oil|
|-||2 tablespoons unsalted butter|
|-||1 shallot, minced|
|-||2 cloves garlic, minced|
|-||1 tomato, chopped|
|-||1 cup chicken stock|
|-||1/2 teaspoon paprika|
|-||3 tablespoons flour|
|-||2 tablespoons parsley (optional)|
|-|| salt and pepper|