- Combine milk, butter, sugar and salt. Heat, but do not boil. Cool to lukewarm. Add yeast. Stir well.
- Add eggs and then flour; mix to soft dough. Knead lightly on floured surface.
- Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise to double.
- Punch down and roll out in an 18x24" rectangle. Butter dough generously with melted butter.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll dough up. Cut into 1" slices. Place into buttered 9X13" pans. Pour one stick melted butter over rolls and let rise to double.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until done. While hot, drizzle with powdered sugar icing.
|Prep Time: 1.5 hours|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: Two 9 x 13 baking pans
|-||1 cup milk|
|-||1/2 cup butter|
|-||2/3 cup sugar|
|-||1 teaspoon Salt|
|-||2 packages yeast|
|-||3 eggs, beaten|
|-||4 cups flour|
|-|| melted butter for buttering rolled out dough|
|-||1 1/2 cups sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons cinnamon|
|-||1/2 cup butter, melted|