- In a medium pot filled with salted water, add eggs and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes, then run under cool water. Allow to sit for approximately 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs and place into a mixing bowl.
- Chop up the eggs with a knife and fork, add salmon, dried dill, capers, celery, green onion, mayo, salt and pepper - stir until combined and smooth.
- Lay out 7 slices of bread or 10 baguettes that have been browned.
- Spread approximately 1/4 cup of the egg salad on the bread slice or baguettes.
- May trim crusts off of sandwiches if desired.
- Arrange on platter and serve.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: medium mixing bowl
|-||2 ounces smoked salmon - finely chopped|
|-||1 teaspoon dried dill|
|-||1 teaspoon capers|
|-||1/4 cup mayonnaise - or more to taste|
|-||1 teaspoon salt and pepper|
|-||1 stalk celery - finely chopped|
|-||1 green onion - chopped|
|-||14 slices sturdy white sandwich bread or 1 baguette, sliced into 1/2 inch slices and slightly toasted|
|-|| chives or green onion for garnish - optional|