- Soak tomatoes in boiling water for 30 minutes to soften, drain and chop.
- In a medium microwaveable bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, 3-4 minutes stirring half way through until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with crackers, vegetables or baguette slices.
- Can be served in a fondue pot if desired.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Container: 3 cup microwaveable bowl or dish
|-||3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes - chopped (not the oil packed variety)|
|-|| boiling water - enough to cover the tomatoes|
|-||4 ounces cream cheese|
|-||1/2 cup romano cheese - grated (or parmesan or asiago)|
|-||3/4 cup sour cream|
|-||4 green onions - thinly sliced|
|-|| assorted vegetables or baguettes for dipping|