Crustless Vegetable Quiche - Recipe
|An easy to prepare breakfast, brunch, or lunchtime entree. You will enjoy this healthy vegetable quiche that is made with spinach, mushrooms, ham, cheese, and eggs, providing plenty of flavor for any meal. See other ways to prepare eggs in our cooking tips.|
|view recipe online: https://www.recipetips.com/recipe-cards/t--3085/crustless-vegetable-quiche.asp|
- Preheat oven to 350Âº F.
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Squeeze out excess moisture after cooking.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended well.
- Mix seasonings into eggs: add minced onion, onion powder, garlic salt, prepared mustard and black pepper. Stir and mix into egg mixture.
- Begin by layering ingredients. First, start by placing the cooked spinach on the bottom of the baking dish. Top spinach with mushrooms and meat if meat is being added. Add cheese over the spinach, mushrooms and meat.
- Pour egg mixture over top and allow it to seep into other ingredients.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown on top and quiche is set in the center. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into slices and serving.
- If desired garnish with roasted peppers or mushrooms and salsa.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Container: 9 inch pie baking dish
Serving Size: 1 slice
|-||10 ounces frozen spinach, cooked and drained|
|-||6 eggs, slightly beaten|
|-||1 cup milk|
|-||3 tablespoons minced onion|
|-||1/2 teaspoon onion powder|
|-||1/2 teaspoon garlic salt or powder|
|-||1 tablespoon prepared mustard|
|-||1/2 teaspoon black pepper|
|-||4 ounces mushrooms, sliced and drained|
|-||1/2 cup cooked chicken or ham, chopped - optional|
|-||1 cup cheddar cheese, grated|
|Copyright 1999-2019 - Tecstra Systems Corporation/RecipeTips.com - All Rights Reserved|