- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Mix turkey (or chicken), dice brie, chutney, walnuts and craisins.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut phyllo sheets in half width wise, then cut in half again.
- Layer 3 sheets together, brushing with a little melted butter so they stick together.
- Divide the turkey mixture amoung the squares. Use approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons per square.
- Gather up the pastry to enclose the fillng.
- Twist the top to enclose the bundle.
- Place on a baking sheet, brush with a little melted butter and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Serve hot or warm.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: mixing bowl, baking sheet
|-||1 pound cooked turkey or chicken - chunked|
|-||1 cup (4 oz.) brie cheese - diced|
|-||1 jar chutney|
|-||3 tablespoons walnuts or almonds - chopped|
|-||6 tablespoons craisins|
|-||9 sheets phyllo pastry|
|-||1/2 cup butter - melted|