- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
>li>Combine Bisquick & butter in medium bowl using a pastry cutter or large fork. Don't mix too thoroughly. (There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas).
- Add cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/4 tsp. garlic. Mix by hand until combined, don't over mix.
- Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
- When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tbsp. butter in a small bowl in the microwave. Stir in 1/2 tsp. garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes.
- Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter.
- Makes 1 dozen biscuits.
|Prep Time: 25 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: Cookie sheet
|-||2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix|
|-||3/4 cup cold whole milk|
|-||4 tablespoons cold butter|
|-||1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
|-||1 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|-||2 tablespoons butter |
|-||1/2 teaspoon garlic powder |
|-||1 teaspoon parsley flakes |