- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually mix in the condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the milk and pudding.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour half of this mixture into the bottom of the crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate egg halves over the pudding mixture.
- Top with the remaining filling.
- Cover the pie with a layer of whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator for one hour. Sprinkle the top with Easter colored M & M chocolate candies and allow to chill for two more hours.
|Prep Time: 5 minutes|
|-||1 (6 oz.) ready made graham cracker crust|
|-||1 package(8 ounces) cream cheese - softened|
|-||14 ounces sweetened condensed milk|
|-||3/4 cup cold milk|
|-||1 package (4 serving size) instant white chocolate flavored pudding and pie filling|
|-||1 1/2 cups whipped topping|
|-||16 chocolate eggs - cut in half|
|-|| Easter colored M & M chocolate candies|