- In a large skillet, brown sausage, drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet (wiped out), add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add garlic, red pepper, onion and cabbage.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Add sweet potatoes and cooked sausage.
- Stir in 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Container: large skillet, serving dish
|-||1 pound wild rice sausage or kielbasa sausage - cut into 1/4 inch slices|
|-||1 package shredded cabbage and carrot mix|
|-||1 red pepper - chopped|
|-||1 onion - chopped|
|-||1 can sweet potatoes - cut into chunks or 1 baked sweet potato - cut into chunks|
|-||2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce |
|-||1 clove garlic - minced|
|-||2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|