- Place fish on foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place under broiler and broil 8-10 minutes on low.
- The thickness of the fish will determine how long to broil. It is done when it flakes with a fork.
- Remove and set aside.
- While fish is cooking, mix together the salsa, sour cream, black beans and cumin.
- Heat 4 tortillas in microwave for one minute or wrapped in foil and put in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Arrange fish equally on 4 warm tortillas, top with salsa mixture, garnish with lettuce and red pepper.
- May serve with lime wedges.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: baking sheet and medium mixing bowl
|-||6 ounces fish, such as cod or halibut|
|-||2 teaspoons olive oil to drizzle|
|-||1 cup salsa - medium to hot|
|-||1/2 can black beans - rinsed and drained|
|-||1/4 cup sour cream|
|-||1/2 teaspoon cumin|
|-|| lettuce - chopped|
|-|| red pepper - chopped|
|-|| lime wedges|