- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shallots and cabbage.
- Toss quickly until wilted but still crisp.
- Add lemon juice, vinegar and capers.
- Toss until mixed, remove from heat and season with salt.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with nuts, cheese and parsely right before serving.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: large skillet
|-||1/4 cup olive oil|
|-||2 small shallots - thinly sliced|
|-||1 head red cabbage, cored and shredded|
|-||3 tablespoons lemon juice or 1 fresh squeezed lemon|
|-||2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar|
|-||1 tablespoon capers|
|-|| salt to taste|
|-||1/4 cup toasted pine nuts|
|-||1/2 cup goat cheese or feta cheese|
|-||2 tablespoons fresh parsley - chopped|