- Shred the cheese or use packaged shredded cheese.
- Chop the tomatoes, green pepper, and red onion into small bits that can be easily used to top each chip.
- Cut the jalapeno peppers and black olives into thin round slices.
- Using a microwave-safe plate, evenly space the nacho chips around the plate.
- Sprinkle the cheese over each chip, fully covering the chips with a layer of cheese.
- Microwave the chips and toppings until the cheese is lightly melted.
- Top the chips with bits of tomatoes, green pepper, red onion, black olives, and jalapeno pepper slices.
- Garnish the hot nacho chips with guacamole and sour cream for dipping.
- Serve immediately.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 minute
Container: microwave safe dish or plate
Serving Size: 4 each
|-||6 cups nacho chips, multicolored or chips of choice|
|-||1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded - more if desired|
|-||1/2 cup fresh tomato, chopped|
|-||1/2 cup green pepper, chopped|
|-||1/2 cup red onion, chopped|
|-||1/4 cup jalapeno peppers, sliced - more if desired|
|-||1/2 cup black olives, sliced|
|-||1/4 cup prepared guacamole|
|-||1/4 cup sour cream|