- Unroll dough onto a greased baking sheet.
- Place a layer of sliced ham on dough within a 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle evely with green onions and parmesan cheese.
- Place a layer of thin sliced salami then sprinkle evenly with swiss cheese.
- Roll up like a jelly roll starting on the long side.
- Pinch the seam to seal and pinch the ends shut as well.
- Roll so it is seam side down on the baking sheet.
- With a knife, cut 8-10 1/4 inch deep slices across the top of the loaf approximately 1 inch long.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly, serve warm.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Container: baking sheet
|-||1 (11 oz.) tube of refrigerated crusty french loaf dough|
|-||6 ounces thin sliced ham - approximately 8 slices|
|-||6 ounces salami - approximately 15 slices|
|-||4 green onions - finely diced|
|-||1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese|
|-||1 1/2 cups shredded swiss cheese|