- Preheat oven to 350ÂºF.
- Brown ground beef in a heavy skillet; season to taste.
- Drain excess grease.
- Remove browned hamburger from skillet.
- Add onion to skillet and sautÃƒÂ© until soft and lightly browned.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, onions, soups, vegetables, and half of the bag of tater tots.
- Place the mixture in a prepared baking dish and cover with the other half bag of tater tots.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours.
Time Saving Tip: Using frozen vegetables that are packaged in microwavable bags will reduce the cooking time.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1.5 hours
Serving Size: 2 cups
|-||2 pounds lean ground beef|
|-||1 medium onion, diced|
|-||16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, cooked according to package directions|
|-||10 3/4 ounces golden mushroom soup|
|-||10 3/4 ounces cream of celery soup|
|-||1 pound frozen tater tots, 1 bag divided|