- Coat casserole dish with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine prepared noodles, tuna, soups, onion rings, and peas in casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix melted butter with crushed corn flakes.
- Sprinkle corn flakes over noodle mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
|Prep Time: 30 minutes|
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 2 cups
|-||1 can tuna (12 oz.), drained|
|-||16 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained|
|-||10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup|
|-||10 3/4 ounces cream of celery soup|
|-||1 can dried french fried onion rings|
|-||2 cups crushed corn flakes|
|-||2 tablespoons butter, melted|