- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly coat the entire inside of the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the three cans of soup with the chicken broth and rice. Stir until blended.
- Spread this mixture in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Place raw chicken on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle dried onion soup mix over top of the entire casserole.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for one hour.
- Uncover and bake an additional hour.
Tip: Spray the underside surface of the foil with cooking spray before covering the casserole to prevent it from sticking to the food.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 2 hours
Container: 9 x 13 baking dish
Serving Size: 2 cups
|-||1 1/2 cups white rice - uncooked, not instant|
|-||1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of celery soup|
|-||1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup|
|-||1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup|
|-||2 cups chicken broth or stock|
|-||6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts - raw|
|-||1 ounce dried onion soup mix - (1 envelope)|