- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat the inside of the baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a heavy skillet, brown the ground beef and drain off any excess fat.
- Place the ground beef in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In the same skillet, brown the onions until soft.
- Place them on top of the ground beef.
- Drain liquid from the canned corn and layer it on top of the onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the two soups together and then spread this over the corn.
- Place tator tots on top of the casserole and bake for 60-70 minutes.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: heavy skillet, 2-3 quart baking dish
|-||1 pound lean ground beef|
|-||1 onion - chopped fine|
|-||1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of celery soup|
|-||1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup|
|-||1 can (11 oz.) corn|
|-||1 package (28 oz.) frozen tator tots|