Tiime Saving Tip: Buy pre-cut broccoli, celery, and onions, as well as pre-cooked bacon.
- Place prepared broccoli, celery, onions, grapes, raisins, and crispy bacon into large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, stirring until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to overnight allowing the blending of flavors.
- Add nuts just before serving.
- This salad doubles or triples easily to serve a crowd. Other salad ingredient addition recommendations: cauliflower, craisins, bacon bits, and minced sweet onion.
|Container: serving bowl|
|-|| SALAD INGREDIENTS:|
|-||2 bunches fresh broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces|
|-||1 1/2 cups celery, chopped|
|-||1 bunch green onions, chopped|
|-||1 1/2 cups red grapes, halved|
|-||1 cup raisins|
|-||1/2 pound bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled|
|-||1 cup nuts, optional (pine nuts, sunflower seeds, sliced almonds)|
|-|| DRESSING INGREDIENTS:|
|-||1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise|
|-||1/4 cup sugar|
|-||3 tablespoons vinegar|
|-||3 tablespoons milk|