- Chop candy bars into small pieces in a food processor.
- Pour into a medium bowl and add the graham crackers.
- Add melted butter and stir to combine.
- Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil, leaving the ends hanging over to use as handles.
- Spray generously with non stick cooking spray.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Place in a 350° pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- Allow to melt and then spread evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle with rice crispies, peanuts, coconut and the remaining chocolate chips.
- Combine the condensed milk and vanilla and pour over everything.
- Put back in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to completely cool on a wire rack.
- Remove from pan with foil handles and cut into small bars.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Container: food processor, mixing bowl, 9x13 baking pan
|-||3 butter toffee candy bars|
|-||1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs|
|-||1 stick butter - melted|
|-||1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|-||1 1/2 cups rice crispies cereal|
|-||1 cup peanuts - chopped fine|
|-||1 1/2 cups coconut|
|-||2 cans (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk|
|-||2 tablespoons vanilla extract|