- Grease or butter 4 custard cups or soufflÃ© dishes. Place on a baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter together in a medium bowl for approximately 1 minute.
- Take the chocolate mixture out of microwave and whisk until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Whisk in vanilla and sugar until blended.
- Lightly beat the eggs and egg yolk together and then whisk them into the chocolate.
- Stir in the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Spoon evenly into the prepared dishes, filling each approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425Â° for 10 minutes. The sides should be firm but the centers should be very soft.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 1 minute.
- Run a table knife around the edges to loosen.
- Invert onto a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or add a dollop of whip cream and strawberries.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Container: custard cups or soufflÃ© dishes, baking sheet, mixing bowl
|-||4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate - 4 squares|
|-||1/2 cup (1 stick) butter|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract|
|-||1 cup confectioners' sugar|
|-||1 egg yolk|
|-||6 tablespoons flour|
|-||1/4 teaspoon cinnamon|
|-||1/4 teaspoon nutmeg|
|-||1/4 teaspoon ground ginger|