- Spray baking pan lightly.
- Cut each breast into 3 strips, may need to lightly pound to flatten.
- Place cheese cube at one end of a strip, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Pour olive oil in one bowl, bread crumbs in another.
- Dip chicken in olive oil on all sides then in breadcrumbs.
- Place in baking pan.
- Top with bay leaves and sliced onions.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked and cheese has melted. Some cheese may melt out the sides of the roll ups.
- Serve warm.
|Prep Time: 20 minutes|
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Container: 9x13 baking dish, 2 small bowls
|-||5 large, boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|-||6 ounces parmesan, swiss or asiago cheese - cut into 2 inch cubes|
|-||1/2 cup olive oil|
|-||2 cups Italian or seasoned bread crumbs|
|-||6 dried bay leaves|
|-||1 large white onion - sliced thinly lengthwise|