- Layer the ingredients in the order given into a wide mouth one quart canning jar.
- Pack each layer in place before adding the next ingredient.
- Attach a gift tag to the top of the jar with the cooking directions.
- In a medium skillet, place the ham and noodle casserole mix and stir in water.
- Over medium hight heat, heat to a boil, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until the noodles are tender, stirring often.
- Add more water as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Add ham and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
|-|| MIX INGREDIENTS:|
|-|| quart canning jar|
|-||3/4 cup parmesan cheese|
|-||1/2 cup instant dry milk|
|-||1 package (14 oz.) Knorr vegetable soup mix|
|-||2 1/2 cups egg noodles|
|-|| COOKING INGREDIENTS:|
|-||2 1/2 cups water|
|-||1 can (6 oz.) cooked chopped ham - chicken, tuna or turkey may be substituted|