- Spray the inside of a brown paper grocery bag with a non-stick cookie spray.
- Add cereal, pretzels and nuts to the bag.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the brown sugar, butter and syrup to a rapid boil.
- Add baking soda.
- Pour over cereal in the bag and shake to mix.
- Fold the bag shut and place in the microwave. Heat for 70 seconds and then shake the contents to mix. Repeat this process 5 times shaking between each interval.
- Open the bag to cool, stirring several times.
- When cooled, add m & m's.
- Store in an air tight container.
|Prep Time: 10 minutes|
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Container: brown grocery bag
|-||17 ounces Crispix cereal|
|-||1/2 package pretzel sticks|
|-||1 can mixed nuts|
|-||1 bag of m & m candies|
|-||1 1/2 cups brown sugar|
|-||1 1/2 cups butter|
|-||1/4 cup white syrup|
|-||1/2 teaspoon baking soda|