- In a medium bowl, combine milk and eggs.
- Mix in flour with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well to incorporate.
- Bake in a greased 9x13 baking pan at 425° for approximately 40 minutes.
- Cut into small squares.
- Serve warm with your favorite marinara sauce.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Container: medium bowl, mixer and 9x13 baking pan
|-||3 cups milk|
|-||3 eggs, beaten|
|-||3 cups flour|
|-||1 1/2 cups muenster cheese, shredded|
|-||1 teaspoon salt|
|-||1 dash pepper|
|-||1 dash oregano|
|-||1 package pepperoni, sliced (4.5 ounce pkg)|
|-|| marinara sauce for dipping|