- In a medium bowl, combine the graham crackers, gingersnaps, pecans, flour, powdered sugar and butter.
- Press evenly in the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add 3 eggs all at once, mix on low speed just until combined.
- Place one cup of the cream cheese mixture in a medium bowl and add to that the pumpkin, 1 egg, milk, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Beat on low, just until combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- Top with the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- With a knife, gently swirl through the layers to marble.
- Place springform in a shallow baking pan. (Do not make this a water bath, the baking pan is only to help catch any drippings.)
- Bake in a 350° oven for 65 minutes or until the center appears to be set when shaken.
- Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Loosen the crust from the sides and cool for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove sides of the pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Spread cool whip on the top and sprinkle with roasted pecans.
|Prep Time: 15 minutes|
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: 9 inch spring form pan
|-||1/2 cup graham crackers - finely crushed|
|-||1/4 cup gingersnaps - finely crushed|
|-||2 tablespoons pecans - finely chopped|
|-||1 tablespoon flour|
|-||1 tablespoon powdered sugar|
|-||2 tablespoons butter or margarine - melted|
|-||16 ounces cream cheese - softened|
|-||1 cup sugar|
|-||15 ounces canned pumpkin|
|-||1/4 cup milk|
|-||1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|-||1/4 teaspoon ground ginger|
|-||1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|-||2 cups cool whip|
|-|| Toasted pecans for garnish|