- Thaw two Rich's Bread Dough according to package directions.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into 6 x 12 inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter.
- Blend together sugar, cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over the rectangle.
- Roll up tightly, starting with the 6 in. side of the rectangle.
- Cut into 8 slices. Place cut side up in an 9 x 13 in pan. Do same with other dough.
- Cover and let rise at room temperature until double in size.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan when cool.
- To make icing: combine powdered sugar, milk, butter, and vanilla extract. Blend together until smooth. Frost rolls.
|Prep Time: 1 hour|
Cook Time: 20 minutes
|-||2 loaves frozen bread dough (1 lb. loaves)|
|-||4 tablespoons margarine|
|-||1/2 cup sugar|
|-||2 teaspoons cinnamon|
|-||1/2 cup raisins (optional)|
|-|| For icing|
|-||2 cups powdered sugar|
|-||4 tablespoons milk|
|-||1 tablespoon soften butter or margarine|
|-||1 teaspoon vanilla extract|